Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So honored

Once again, another amazing chapel service! Learned about some deep stuff. Made a relationship with someone right, and feel like God lifted a weight off my shoulder. Like I said before, this week is SAW and tonight I got to play drums for worship! What an amazing and honoring oppurtunity it was to see all the students plus friends and family just worshiping whole hearted for Jesus Christ!!! Joanne Lyon spoke on forgiving, and ask if we had to forgive someone and we are letting God take that, that if you would like to come forward and share, and the testimonies of the people that went up there were just mind blowing! I will be praying for them all daily as I myself have had some of the same problems! Classes tomorow and I am in the middle of doing my homework now so I got to finish it. I hope everyone is doing well!

P.S. Remember, if you have something that you want me to write about, please comment or shoot me a message on facebook or email!!! I would love to have a topic to talk about once in a while!!! :)

1 comment:

Doreen said...

hey Peter...love following what's happening in your life on your blog. Love & miss you tons!!