Monday, September 20, 2010

Crazy day..but pretty fun in the long run

Hola...well today was monday, which meant classes :( But today went by fairly fast so I was happy. So today I went to Intro to Bible Study (IBS) with the teacher with super big white hair...and what was supposed to be the highlight of my day was now the saddest part of my day!!!! HE CUT HIS HAIR!!!! But class went by fast with the help of facebook, and Ninja Kiwi :) But after that I had a soccer game against the Green Apples of Distruction. We tied them (1-1) at the end of the game! It was a well faught game all the way through!!! After that I then had practice for Spiritual Advancment Week (SAW). I am playing drums and percussion for 2 of the 5 services this week and I am super excited and very honored to have this oppurtunity! The songs sound absolutly amazing and I love how they all sound! I cant wait to be able to just worship and lead everyone in worship! Well, Its time for beddy time!!! I pray that tomorow goes well with chapel and the SAW beginning!

No comments: