Saturday, September 18, 2010

Go Red Dragons!!!!

Hey guys, So to start off I would just like to say that the Red Dragons soccer team won against the Yellow Jackets in our second game of the day. The final score was 2-1 with amazing one time goals by Kari and Keith I believe with amazing assists by Axel. The whole team played really hard and it payed off in the end! Amazing saves by Dan in goal. We were unfortunate to win our first game in the morning but alot of the team was missing and I hear we played very well. So besides that, me and some friends decided to go on an adventure! Lora, Luke, Matt, and myself all went on a car ride through the far off land of Canada...We found giant cows which was probally the highlight of the trip. Then went to dollarrama and got a back scratcher, coffee cup, water bottle, and rave lights that go on your fingers that are really awsome!!!! As of right now im sitting in my room using my back scratcher and water bottle for gatorade! Pretty good day...hopefully tomorow will be even better! Reminder...leave comments or send me things to talk about. I will talk about anything or give advice about certain topics...so ask away! Keep coming back because im trying to do this daily :)

No comments: